Esta prueba de inglés consiste en 44 preguntas.
Please enter your email:
1. Fill in the blank:
There are ______ hotels in the desert.
2. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Is it hot or cold in August?
3. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Do you brush your teeth after every meal?
4. Fill in the blank:
Are you the president of this company?
5. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Aren’t they coming with us to the party?
6. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
(Jack is making trouble)
7. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Where were you yesterday?
8. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Which books are yours: these or those?
9. Fill in the blank:
The glass ______ water is on the table.
10. Fill in the blank:
We are going to a party at the Shen’s house. ______ house is on Fifth Street.
11. Fill in the blank:
Isn’t there anything better than this on TV?
I’m sorry, ______
12. Fill in the blank:
Are Rolls Royce cars expensive?
13. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Can she speak a foreign language?
14. Put the words in the CORRECT ORDER:
that what mean does word ?
15. Put the words in the CORRECT ORDER:
you is behind coat your
16. CHANGE the word TO PLURAL:
17. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Will you get me some sugar please?
18. Which is CORRECT?
19. Do you go shopping often?
20. When can we meet again?
21. My aunt is going to stay with me.
22. When do you study?
23. I can’t find my keys anywhere – I …… have left them at work.
24. When a car pulled out in front of her, Jane did well not to …… control of her bicycle.
25. According to Richard’s …… the train leaves at 7 o’clock.
26. When you stay in a country for some time you get used to the people’s …… of life.
27. The builders are …… good progress with the new house.
28. She is now taking a more positive …… to her studies and should do well.
29. My father …… his new car for two weeks now.
30. What differences are there …… the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
31. At 6 p.m. I started to get angry with him because he was late ……
32. …… you get your father’s permission; I’ll take you skiing next weekend.
33. A local company has agreed to …… the school team with football shirts.
34. I really enjoy stories that are …… in the distant future.
35. That old saucepan will come in …… when we go camping.
36. Anyone …… after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.
37. I didn’t …… driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel.
38. The judge said that those prepared to…… in crime must be ready to suffer the consequences.
39. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice?
40. Marianne seemed to take …… at my comments on her work.
41. You should not have a dog if you are not …… to look after it.
42. The farmhouse was so isolated that they had to generate their own electricity ……
43. Let’s have dinner now.
44. The snow was …… heavily when I left the house.